Boaty bits and pieces for sale

Started by Lwestoby, 05 Jul 2024, 16:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Lwestoby

Hello Swallow owners. Since my dear husband and skipper sadly died last year and I no longer have our beautiful BRE red-hulled "Ella", I have been doing a garage tidy and have several bits of useful stuff available. I'm supporting our wonderful St Michael's Hospice who looked after John so well, and a donation from any proceeds will be going to them. I shall be at the Mylor raid this month and will bring what I can fit with my kit and camping gear in the car. What I have includes:- a Rocna 4 and a Fortress FX7 anchor both in good condition with chain and plenty of rode, and rode baskets. An anchor buddy bungee. A remote tank fuel line with fixings. 2 good 5L plastic fuel cans. Various shackles and deck fittings. Various bits and lengths of rope and cord. A few sail ties. A 2 ft approx (large!) cylindrical fender. An unused pair of standard ungated rowlocks (were spares). A new condition 2.8x1.5m DD Hammocks tarp with bag fittings it came with- a spare, we used a similar for our voyaging, used to extend our sheltered living area past the spray hood. A manual pump was for removing ballast I think (we never used it). Admiralty chart of Golf du Morbihan, large at 1:20,000 fully laminated. Various Admiralty and Imray charts. "Overboard" new condition unopened packaging submersible multipurpose case for mobile phone etc 17x10cm. Various other waterproof cases. ICON handheld VHF with charging cradle, fully charged and working at present but can't guarantee battery condition- they're readily available. A pair of wooden oars as originally used on BR20, need new varnish, kept suspended in dry garage FOR COLLECTION ONLY as can't transport at present. Please indicate any interest in specific items and I'll be sure to bring them. Will take and send photos of anything if wished. Thanks for reading this. Linda